Tuesday, March 18, 2008

yesterday tonight for syesha

Here's Syesha Mercado, who opts for a very low-cut dress tonight. Kind of hot. Her most memorable moment is being in the bottom 3 last week. Says she needed a kick in the butt. Whatever.

Song: "Yesterday"

Me: She prefaces the song saying she wants to touch everybody tonight. Probably shouldn't give people too many ideas when you're sporting that much cleavage. Anyway, she opts for a very slow version of this song, and while it's not entirely boring, I'm not totally sold. Decent control, though, and I'm glad she didn't go overboard with the belting. It's probably her best of the competition. She'll likely stick around.

Randy: "Very, very, very good performance."

Paula: "It's great to see how you change and how you let yourself be very vulnerable."

Simon: "I thought that was probably your best performance so far."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah her boobs were all over the place. love the straite hair aand she just looked fine and whatnot tonit

Anonymous said...

She did great tonight! I hated her last week and every week since the beginning, but I have to say she's in my top 3 this week. I do wish Brooke had taken this song because it's my favorite Beatles song, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

Syesha was the best girl up there with carly tonight!

blugardenia said...

Hi there! I loved Syesha's song and her dress. I know who designed her dress if anybody wants to know! I blogged about it here: http://blugardenia-new.blogspot.com/