Thursday, March 6, 2008

and then there were 12

Wow. They really did not to show those corny dance sequences again. Anyway, again, here's who got the boot tonight:

1. Kady Malloy

2. Luke Menard

3. Asia'h Epperson

4. Danny Noriega

I ended up being three for four on my picks. I totally didn't see Danny leaving -- not that I thought he was the best or anything, but I figured his memorable personality would keep him around for a bit.

Guess people just got tired of him, or maybe Vote for the Worst doesn't still have the appeal that we got in the season of Sanjaya. Either way, I can't see Chikezie advancing very far within the top 12.

As for the other three...it was a combination of bad song choice (many on the part of Asia'h) and forgettable personalities (Kady and Luke).

What did you think of tonight's eliminations? Did America get it right? And who do you see as the weakest link within the top 12?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved how when it was between Kristy and Asaiah, simon said it "didn't matter" who got kicked off. As in, it doesn't matter because they're both going to be eventually going home. HA that's great. Simon is the only one with ANY sense on this show. I love him

lisa mc said...

Chikezie is so leaving. So, so leaving.

In other news, I can't freaking wait to hear Jason Castro sing Lennon/McCartney!

Anonymous said...

Well Archuleta's already sung Imagine, so I'm sure we'll hear hey Jude or Let It Be, two worthy songs.

Anonymous said...

DANNY WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THIS SHOW AND NOWI AM GOING TO BOYCOTT IT I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!! AMERICA YOU ARE STOOOPID!

Anonymous said...

I disliked everyone who got cut, even Danny, who got on my nerves. So now this show is just that more watchable for me

Anonymous said...

I had no feeling either way for luke or for kady but I must say that im a bit dissapointed with Asaih and Danny getting elimanated. They were actualy talented

Anonymous said...

all three of the top 24 eliminations have been one black girl and one white girl
interesting. i dont think it will continue because i bet syesha will have all the black votes from here on out tho it didnt help melinda or latoya or any of the others except for fantasia
and i wonder if being the only black male has helped chikezie hold on
and im sure the asians are all pulling for ramele and maybe the hispanics for david h he is hispanic right?

Amanda said...

Weakest Link in the Top 12 (Capitalized Because This List Is Very Official):

1) Chikezie
2) Kristy Lee
3) Syesha

I'm happy to say that all the other contestants are almost equally colorful and entertaining.

Anonymous said...

when they were all dancing at the end, my dad kept asking, "Is that the stripper? Is that him?"
hahaha

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I did not see Danny or Kady getting eliminated. I totally liked them for some odd reason. And why is Chikezie still around? OMG. He is horrible.