Friday, March 21, 2008

a special dedication

This doesn't happen often, but here's a blog post dedicated entirely to one of my most faithful readers/stalkers: Miss Lisa Campo, who turns 24 today. Peruse the comments on this blog and you will quickly learn she has a slight interest/fatal attraction for Jason Castro. What you might not know is that the feeling is mutual.

Here are some Lisa-specific thoughts that have crossed his mind during recent performances:


"I don't know what she ever saw in crew cuts."



"If only I had accepted that job at Fountain City Coffee..."



"Thank God Sonya bought her those handcuffs."


(Insert your own phrase from "Dirty French" here.)


Happy birthday, girl! I love you! Package will be mailed soon!

(You, too, can have a personalized blog post soon. Keep reading and it will happen before you know it.)



4 comments:

lisa mc said...

I'm so glad you told the world how Fidel Castro feels about me! It was about time they all found out. Our love is ... so beautiful.

You are the awesomest! He totally does look like he should be working at FCC.

p.s. my heart is broken, I didn't know he was on some terrible MTV reality show with some other GIRL.

Amanda said...

I have to admit, I see the light... somewhat. He does look fairly attractive in all the above posted photos... except for the last one. He looks like he's channeling Danny Noriega with that stance.

Anonymous said...

I think Michael Johns and David Cook are hot. Why don't I get a photo collection of them, too?

Anonymous said...

Brooke is hot!