Wednesday, March 5, 2008

love amanda, hate myself

Time for Amanda, who apparently somehow once burned down a pool. Don't ask. I don't get it, either.

Song: "I Hate Myself for Loving You"

Me: Well, um, it's better than last week. Way better. She picked pretty much one of the best songs possible for her voice and style, and she almost did enough to make me a converted Amanda fan. Good stage presence and more originality than what we saw out of the first two contestants. I still have some concerns about her vocally, but I'll give her the OK this week.

Randy: "That's the Amanda that we loved when we first saw her."

Paula: "You've found your niche."

Simon: "I thought it was fantastic."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved her! That really rocked, and she was so different. I'm glad she finally didn't suck. Go Indy Rocker!

Anonymous said...

As much as I hate to admit it, she actually did really well tonight. I still hate her hair though!

Anonymous said...

Amanda rocks! I love that raspy voice of hers. So hott!!

Anonymous said...

Booo! I hate her raspy voice! She sounds like an old lady! I bet she's a smoker.

Anonymous said...

Her hair looked SO much better today. She looked about 30 years younger, and lots less scary. I wanted her to trip and fall on that scarf though.

I just don't like her. Granted, she sounded "better" than she did last week, but I HATED her last week, so that's not saying a lot. I hate her voice, I hate her look and I hate the way she stomps around on stage. BOOO