Thursday, March 20, 2008

hanging on


I've written before about how Jason Castro appeared on the MTV reality series "Cheyenne," which followed teen Cheyenne Kimball in efforts to become a pop star.

Jason showed up occasionally as Cheyenne's love interest. Today, I learned he was also in Cheyenne's music video for "Hanging On."

Access that video here.

You have to wait until about the two-minute mark to see Jason, and his appearance is kind of brief. Not to mention the fact that his arms are around another girl, which might make certain current stalkers angry.

I do love, however, the fact that one of the YouTube comments about the video reads: "I want Jason Castro to bang me on a rainbow."

See, Lisa, you're not the only one.

Which may be bad news.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha why the obsession with this goofy-looking kid? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

shut up, ho! he's dreamy

Anonymous said...

girl he could bang me anywhere he wanted to

Anonymous said...

I just want to run a brush through that wig.

lisa mc said...

Oh, Amanda, I cannot explain it, it just is what it is.

Since none of my friends except Sonya read this blog, I would like to point out that I met a shaggy brown-haired, blue-eyed guy the other night, then promptly went on a date and made out with him. He is not a stoner, though.

Perhaps it is just my taste in men. ;)

giannaarmanda said...

whenever i see him on tv, i can't help but smile. and those eyes.. those eyes! :)