Wednesday, March 5, 2008

carly shows us her drive

Time for Carly, who once got her leg stuck in a railing. I hate these stories.

Song: "I Drove All Night"

Me: Nice way sneak another Celine Dion imitation in here. That aside, as hard as it is to admit this, it's another performance that makes me like Carly more and more. Sure, she's basically just doing some Celine Dion, but it sounds good and you can't deny the fact that she has a pretty solid vocal range. Let's just say her take on Celine is much more convincing than Asia'h's take on Whitney. Well done, overall. She should be safe.

Randy: "You keep smashing it every week."

Paula: "I think that you are totally, totally in your niche."

Simon: "Once again I didn't think you chose the right song...You're a million times better than that song."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Carly! I think that was one of her better performances. She's definitely safe for next week!

Anonymous said...

Carly's lookin' hot tonight! I think she put a little more makeup on than normal. And you gotta love the tats!

Oh yeah, the singing was great too!

Anonymous said...

She did a good job, but I just can't get excited about her. There's just nothing memorable except that she doesn't like washing her hair.

Anonymous said...

What? Her tats are definitely memorable!

Amanda said...

Woohoo for the Celine singers this week (David H and Carly!)