Wednesday, March 5, 2008

will kady be here forever?

Time for Kady Malloy, who ruined a version of Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" AND tripped over a microphone cord, destroying the sound system in a talent show. Whatever.

Song: "Who Wants to Live Forever"

Me: It's a good performance, although not exactly the lighter side of Kady that the judges have been begging to see for the past couple weeks. I have to say I finally understand what they mean. Again, it's like she wants to make herself an adult contemporary singer or something. I don't get her deal. I didn't have any major musical problems with it, but the overall tone was just way to somber for me. And we didn't even get a fun opera video this time.

Randy: "I think you did a pretty good job of it."

Paula: "I think to date this was for me your best performance."

Simon: "I'm still having issues with your massive lack of personality."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa i thought she was so offkey on each and every one of those big notes. ouch, my eardrums!

Anonymous said...

I thought she was completely boring. I liked Asiah better and kady is MOST DEF in trouble

Anonymous said...

She's just like a little Barbie that you want to make do something on the stage. Why doesn't she sing something more upbeat? Why doesn't she move? It's '80s night. Maybe she's depressed.

Anonymous said...

nah she's so cute and i could see her winning this she just needs to show a bit of variety and up her agame a bit

TwoWheels said...

She sounds like she whistled the S's in the first few lines - and even she knew she should have went home last week.