Monday, March 3, 2008

ready for another week?

I know I am!

Sorry for the recent lack of posts...as I noted on my nightlife blog, I finally caught the flu everybody's been complaining about this season. Yuck.

But don't worry, I'll be blogging AI as usual this week. I'm especially excited, in fact -- not only because this is our last round of semifinals, but because it's '80s WEEK!!

Danny Noriega + Culture Club = Magic

Which song(s) do you most want to hear? Which '80s classics would you prefer remain untouched by Idol voices?

In another item of major importance...Vote for the Worst is still on a search for information proving that David Hernandez was once a gay stripper in Phoenix. Now, they've found these photos from his personal Photobucket account. One includes David dressed as a stripper for Halloween.

Again...please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many great 80s songs to choose from. I'd like to hear some Madonna.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the gay stripper: The AP confirmed that the rumors are true!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080304/ap_en_tv/idol_stripper