Tuesday, March 4, 2008

do we need chikezie?

Here's Chikezie, who tells a story about using the girls' bathroom. Way lame.

Song: "All the Woman I Need"

Me: This is OK, but naturally kind of a letdown after the chain of good performances before his. Plus, Chikezie already sang this during auditions, which kind of dampens things for me. I don't know...there's nothing terribly wrong with this, but Chikezie still has to do something to get my attention. He still seems pretty "blah," and he could be in trouble this week.

Randy: "You did a good job of it."

Paula: "Your vocals sound really good tonight."

Simon: "I don't think that worked at all."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was good, but not good enough. Bye-bye Luke and Chikezie.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like his backup singers were waling it up. Way too loud. He was good, but I agree that probly not good enuff

Amanda said...

I've kept a soft spot in my heart for Chikezie b/c I always thought you were being a little hard on him. He sounded good tonight, but it was a rough night to just sound good on. I mean, the others really outdid him.