Tuesday, March 4, 2008

hallelujah, jason

Time for Jason Castro, who tells a pretty funny story about how he once accidentally pulled one of his dreads out during a date.

Song: "Hallelujah"

Me: Whoa. Something must be wrong...I'm actually liking the male performances. Jason takes the stage for a slow song, sans guitar, and it ends up being probably his best song yet. I really love it, and what I like most about Jason is that he doesn't try to be overtly showy or engaging to get fans. He just kind of does his thing. Love this one.

Randy: "You did a pretty good job of it."

Paula: "You made it sound so effortless with ease."

Simon: "I thought it was absolutely brilliant what you just did."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason good. Dreads bad. Why didn't he cut those off after that awful date? He was really on tonight, though. Better without the guitar even. Really nice voice. I could listen to that on the radio. And in the bedroom, well if he chopped off those dreadful dreads.

Anonymous said...

He got very vulnerable out on stage today w/out his guitar to hide behind. I LOVED it. and I love that song. Better by Jeff Buckley, and if Jason had not messed it up at the end, it would have been stellar

Anonymous said...

I love Jason! He's so cute and clueless and doesn't know what to say Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love Jason! He's so cute and clueless and doesn't know what to say Adorable!

Anonymous said...

They were saying that there was a lot of difficulty in that song, but I just don't see it. I could sing that song on the crapper. With diarrhea.

lisa mc said...

He is such an effing stoner, and I love it endlessly. He can't even talk on camera because he's almost as high as Paula. Yet, so dreadlockingly adorable.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he and Paula make out when they're sharing weed.