Tuesday, March 4, 2008

don't forget about michael

Here's Michael Johns, who once was beaten up by a bunch of guys while dressed as a kangaroo at a rugby match.

Song: "Don't You Forget About Me"

Me: I SO should have predicted that he would sing this song. It's nearly a perfect fit for him, and the performance overall is much more engaging than what we saw last week. He has a great stage presence, and like David H. he's another one who doesn't appear plastic in front of the camera. Plus, he's still really hot. Even when he's kind of spazzing out toward the end of this performance.

Randy: "Very nicely done."

Paula: "I am so glad that you are the type of artist who really is defining who you are."

Simon: "I liked it, I didn't love it."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get more and more disappointed with Michael, who was my favorite, every week. He's losing something... he needs to do another Bohemian Rhapsody.

Anonymous said...

i think the guys are SO much more talented than the girls. it's not even close. There hasn't been a bad person so far tonite

Anonymous said...

That was a good story! Don't those silly Australians have any respect for Kanga or Roo? Do they have Winnie the Pooh down under? I'm confused. Yeah, good singing. Yeah, he's a hottie. But that story ROCKED! Love a good story.

lisa mc said...

Second best story, behind dreds.

I would hit it twice, of course.

Amanda said...

I love Michael! He got outshined by stoner and scarf tonight, but he's still in my top 3. I want to hear him do a slower song now because that really showcased his vocals during Hollywood week.