Tuesday, March 4, 2008

here's david...clothed

Here's David Hernandez, whose most embarrassing moment surprisingly does not involve a stripping debacle. No, it's something about having a big booger on his face during a photo shoot. I'm sure something worse happened at least once at Dick's Cabaret.

Song: "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"

Me: I love this guy. I think he has one of the best vocals here. And he used to be a stripper. For real! I like this vocal better than David Archuleta's. Sure, there are a few pitch problems, but his notes seem stronger and overall he appears less plastic than a majority of the other male contestants this season. He has a good stage presence, and this song should be enough to get him to the final 12.

Randy: "I thought it was really good."

Paula: "I really feel like you're getting into your groove here."

Simon: "It wasn't as good as last week...But you've 100 percent secured a spot in the finals for that."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he impresses me every week.I think the whole stripper thing has just made me look at him more closely, so I think it's working in his favor to have a sordid past. He's AWESOME and gaining on the others in my favorites list

Anonymous said...

Clothes off, I say! He's hot. Good singing, but were the judges over-compensating? They seemed a bit too glowing. Maybe they saw some security tapes earlier and were impressed with little David.

Anonymous said...

It totally cracks me up that he's singing Celine Dion. What a diva.

Amanda said...

I hope I don't get fired from my job for looking at all of David's pictures on Vote for the Worst .com... but I really like this guy. It took him a couple weeks to distinguish himself, but he's going to be in the top 3 or 4 guys, most def.

Anonymous said...

i didn't want to know about his booger. gross. he definitely didn't need to tell us that it was "flaky"