Tuesday, April 15, 2008

kristy lee: around forever?

Here's Kristy Lee, who Paula seems to actually like.

Song: "Forever"

Me: Surprisingly, this isn't totally awful. She doesn't go for a full-fledged country feel, but she does add a little bit of originality in there. Vocally, it's not entirely impressive -- way better at the end than at the beginning. Yeah, I'm not fully converted, but you have to admit she's come a long way. I'd rather see her hang around for another week than Syesha.

Randy: "You definitely started to step up toward the end."

Paula: "I'm like blown away."

Simon: "You didn't give me chills. I think you managed with what you could...It just wasn't great."

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That was absolutely the best she has ever done. I think she actually sounded very good, and I've HATED her till now.

Anonymous said...

More than anyone else, this young lady appears to be hitting her stride at just the right time. Improvement week to week by a wide margin--and while she may not be the best of all 7 tonight, she is definitely a strong contender to hang around until the end.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed and for once i won't be seething when someone other than her gets kicked off