Wednesday, April 23, 2008

filler, filler, filler

In a move to fill time, Seacrest has Carly and Syesha perform their songs again. Hmm...I really don't know what this accomplishes. Other than killing about six minutes. And I wonder if the eliminated contestantant will have to sing AGAIN upon getting the boot. That could be painful.

Carly performs again, sounds great and reminds us that she forgot the words last night. (But unlike SOME people, she kept singing.)

Did you guys catch that covert conversation between Carly and Seacrest during Syesha's performance?

Anyway, Syesha sounds great as well. This really is an unfortunate bottom 2.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bottom two blows. Brooke should be there with Castro...Last night was HORRIBLE for both of them. Syesha is not my favorite, but she did a great job last night. Same with Carly! I have about had it with AI!!!

Lily Writes said...

I'm bummed about this but I think Syesha should go.

Lily Writes said...

WOAH!!! BYE CARLY. HOLY CRAP!!

Anonymous said...

yeah carly is going home

Lily Writes said...

ok and Paula is wearing an 80s prom dress