Tuesday, April 8, 2008

david cook: guilty of awfulness

Here's David Cook, who says "everyone's got a good heart at the end of the day." Um, clearly he hasn't seen what I've written about him on this blog.

Song: "Innocent"

Me: OK, I've been trying really, really hard to love David Cook lately. "He's not cocky after all," I tell myself, "you're just reading too much into things." OK, FALSE. This performance proves I was right all along. Seriously. I really don't like this. I hate all the different voices he's using, I hate how he goes up and sings to the judges and MOST OF ALL I hate how his palm says "give back." Poser. I'm not impressed.

Randy: "I'm not sure this was one of your strongest weeks."

Paula: "You are so well defined as being the whole package...You are it."

Simon: "I didn't like this performance much at all."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the HELLL was that?????? whoa. awful

Anonymous said...

Yeah and the expression that he has on his face after the judges point out what was written on his palm.. I hated that too! What a douchebag.

lisa mc said...

That was terrible. And the posse here loves david cook. We give him a pass because of the brother. Sad panda.

Go Castro!

Anonymous said...

Why in this f-er of a world did he choose that song??? What was he thinking? His voice change was not cool. It was a bit absurd... I didn't believe it was happening and I don't know what to think; he's been my favorite all along... I 'm not even sure ima vote for that.

Amanda said...

Wow. I guess that stint in the hospital really addled his brain. What WAS he thinking when he chose this song? Yikes.

I like David C. I wish he coulda brungit. I want him to at least last longer than the other David.

Anonymous said...

is it me or was he also looking a lot less cute tonight?