Wednesday, April 23, 2008

idols live!

OK...which singer is going home tonight? Unfortunately, I have a sad suspicion that it will be Jason.

In other news, the dates for the "American Idols Live" tour have been announced. See them here. The singers will be in Atlanta Aug. 18.

I'm thinking about going to the concert, taking photos and blogging the experience. Is that something you guys would want to read?

Send me your thoughts.

(Tonight's elimination show starts at 9 p.m. I'll blog live as usual.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heck yes! and take photos.

Anonymous said...

Yes...that would be very interesting. I hope that you are able to do it.

Anonymous said...

I bet that dude with the dreddies wears mandals...SEXXYYY

lisa mc said...

Oh my gosh. Can that be our ATL reunion? LESBIAN HEARTS!