Wednesday, April 16, 2008

archuleta waits in the wings

Very awkward Ford commercial tonight. The kids are all marionettes singing "Time to Break Free." A little too strong a metaphor for the whole AI experience, if you ask me. Anyway, they do finally cut their strings, but yet in real life are still ironically puppets of Lythgoe and company.

OK, that was way too deep for a live blog entry. My bad.

Anyway, brief break for a performance by Elliott Yamin, whose mom died recently. I can't say I love the song, but I'm still an Elliott fan. He is basically twin brother of Mr. Tumnus from Narnia. But was it really necessary to copy David Cook's idea to write inspirational messages on your palm?

Back to eliminations.

Next up Syesha. She joins Jason and Carly. OK, I see where this is going.

Now it's Brooke White. I really hate her long, babbling answers. She joins David and Kristy.

So it's Syesha, Carly, Jason...

versus

David C., Kristy Lee, Brooke

And Archuleta is still in the wings.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww that's sad, though about his mommy... :(