Wednesday, April 30, 2008

bad paula-tics?


So when my 60-year-old Dad asked me about Paula's Tuesday mess up, I knew it was kind of a big deal.

Refresher: After Jason Castro performed only one song last night, she proceeded to give him feedback for two performances.

Read an audience member's recap of the scene here.

Paula, naturally, has been busy doing recovery work today, including this radio show appearance. I think my favorite part is when she claims to have never been drunk in her entire life.

In her defense, last night's show was a bit too much rapid-fire and the judges DID reportedly watch a dress rehearsal shortly before the real thing.

But still...it's not like this kind of thing is a first for Paula.

What was your reaction to Paula's incoherent moment? Did it make you wonder if the show is rigged? Did it make you think that Paula needs to be replaced?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the show's integrity has clearly been compromised. Paula has now admitted that some of the judge's comments are scripted, and that the judges can watch a live feed of the dress rehearsal before the show. If the comments are scripted, I would recommend that Randy and Paula hire new writers!