Tuesday, April 22, 2008

david cook's night music

David Cook gets the money spot of the night. It's very creepy when he's staring longingly into ALW's eyes during rehearsal. Especially when ALW pretends to be a 17-year-old girl.

Song: "Music of the Night"

Me: Wow. No grunge version. I'm surprised. I'm still not a hardcore David Cook fan, but -- probably unlike 99 percent of the audience -- I like this side of him better than the rock stuff. I expected vocals to be a little shakier than what we got. All in all, the performance is OK. But comparatively, especially with what we've seen in recent weeks, it's a little forgettable. He'll be safe, though.

Randy: "That was an amazing vocal performance."

Paula: "You are so well-rounded as a performer and you have a beautiful instrument."

Simon: "You made the most of the song you were given."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... I actually thought he was only a good rocker. That the image, the guitar, and everything else helped him sound good... I guess I was wrong, THIS DUDE CAN SING!

Anonymous said...

No wow factor - this song version was weak and so does David Cook - NO WAY HE WILL WIN!

Anonymous said...

He is awesome compared to the rest of the smut we have to listen to on this show

Anonymous said...

I could listen to his voice when I'm rocking out, when I'm chillin and when I'm trying to go to sleep. he's great