Tuesday, April 1, 2008

kristy lee's true colors

Here's Kristy Lee Cook. Dolly Parton says she'll make her mom proud. Hmm.

Song: "Coat of Many Colors"

Me: On a week that was supposed to be Kristy's genre of choice, she sure picked a pretty safe song. It's good, but for the majority of the performance I found myself waiting for something big to happen -- a high note, a dramatic change in tempo -- and it never did. She could have earned more fans, but she'll probably just teeter on the edge of elimination again.

Randy: "I think you gave a very nice performance."

Paula: "I think this is your best performance."

Simon: "I think last week was your best performance. I think this week was pleasant, but forgettable."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least she looked hot

Anonymous said...

I like that she's barefoot. I'd like to lick those toes.

Anonymous said...

booooooo it looks like she might actually be around another week. i'll be so pissed if someone like carly gets kicked off rather than her.

Anonymous said...

yeah I have to admit she sounded all right. she's doing an opposite sanjaya, who actually sounded better in the top 24 and just sounded worse every week. If kristy sticks around for a few more weeks she may even win me over... that is if she continues to IMPROVE

Amanda said...

I was kind of relieved to see her singing a song that's SUPPOSED to be country w/ that beat rather than a pop song that she's tried to force some twang and fiddles onto... (The horror that was "8 Days a Week")

It wasn't bad, but it didn't blow me away. I am neutral about her now and not completely gunning for her release. .. Yes ,this shocks even me, I know.

Anonymous said...

she was gr8t 2nite like usual and she better not get kicked off because it was actually better than a lot of people like ramiele and carky!!!