Wednesday, February 20, 2008

amy takes us where the boys are

Here's swimsuit model Amy Davis. She calls herself a trade show model. Whatever.

Song: "Where the Boys Are"

Me: Whoa. A slow song. That'll put her at a disadvantage. That aside, she's not too bad, but I just can't really get into this song. Maybe it's just the tempo. Or the fact that she's trying to do a mix of pop and country. The end of the soung grabs me, but I was half asleep during the rest of it. I'd say easily better than Joanne, though.

Randy: "I didn't think it was great."

Paula: "The camera loves you...I feel the nerves got a little bit of you."

Simon: "You looked great, but you didn't sound great."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Simon on this one...it did feel like the song went on for 10 minutes. Why would someone choose a boring ballad for their first song??

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Simon on this one...it did feel like the song went on for 10 minutes. Why would someone choose a boring ballad for their first song??

Anonymous said...

yeeah that was the ultimate in yawn fest. obviously none of these girls read your blog last year because they would have known better than to sing songs like this.

Amanda said...

She's pretty.. that's her only redeeming quality. I like the Japanese flava. :) But she's outters, too. I wasn't disappointed, though, because I thought she was overrated in her first audition. Didn't you say this girl was a plant?? They should groom their plants better.