Wednesday, February 20, 2008

judges say they love ramiele

Now it's Ramiele Malubay, who has a big voice for a little girl. She loves saying that. She wants to be the first Filipino Idol.

Song: "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me"

Me: First of all, this probably isn't the best song choice, since Stephanie Edwards got voted off for singing this song in Season 6. Fortunately, Ramiele does it better. I'm not going to say it's the best performance EVER, but she does a better job of keeping my attention than other contestants tonight. In the end, I'll rank her highly. No major mistakes, some good high notes, but nothing people will be talking about for ages.

Randy: "Very classy, almost like a pro."

Paula: "You're a force to be reckoned with."

Simon: "You outsung every single person."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought she was awesome. I hated those shoes and pants, but she was good looking other than that. nice hair nice style

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS THE ONLY TALENTED ONE tonight. I was more impressed with the girls during auditions, but I think the filipino girl was the only one who brought her game tonight