Wednesday, February 27, 2008

no, kristy's good

Here's Kristy Lee Cook, who tells us we'd be surprised to know she's a tomboy. Um, no I'm not. Did you see her redneck outfit during the finalists' initial dance segment?

Song: "You're No Good"

Me: Yikes. Not loving her outfit. Way too shiny. It's like something an astronaut or Taylor Hicks would wear. That's not a compliment. That aside, I like this performance better than last week's, but she still seems a bit stiff on stage at times. And this song doesn't exactly seem that challenging vocally. Another problem? I can never tell if she's trying to make every song sound country, or if that's just how her voice sounds.

Randy: "That's a 100 percent improvement over last week."

Paula: "Good to hear you this way."

Simon: "It was a huge improvement."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was up with the way she was standing with her legs all spread out bowlegged like a cowboy or something? weird. she needs to do something else with her hair

Anonymous said...

She's not doing much to help me remember who she is. I can't tell any of the blonds apart

Anonymous said...

kristys got it goin on i have a girl crush on her

Anonymous said...

She has the worst taste in clothes, or her stylist needs to be fired. I actually liked her this week. She'll do well with current country, but I think 70s country would have been too twangy for her.

Anonymous said...

I would have liked to see her with some dolly parton. i love me some dolly