Tuesday, February 26, 2008

boys: better, but not good

Well, I guess I enjoyed this week's male performances better than what we saw last time, but that's not saying a lot.

Even with theme, at least we got a grasp on some contestants' personalities -- not due, of course, to the not-fun facts we got before their performances. I'm not going to say my life has been changed entirely now that I know David Cook loves to do crossword puzzles.

Anyway, my picks for elimination this week are Luke Menard and Jason Yeager. Yes, I realize I picked last week. But I'm really confident this time.

My three best performances go to David, David and (reluctantly) David:

1. David Hernandez

2. David Archuleta

3. David Cook (by a long shot)

What did you guys think of tonight's show? Who do you think is going home? And how do you feel about the rise in contestants willing to talk back to Simon?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. David Arch
2. David Hernandez
3. Chikezie

Amanda said...

I was supremely disappointed with Michael Johns. I was ready to jump him last week but he sounded off key and a bit unsure of himself tonight.. anyone agree?

Anonymous said...

1. striper
2. 17 yr old
3.Dreds