Tuesday, February 26, 2008

believe in chikezie?

Chikezie is up. He tells us his name is Nigerian. And often mispronounced.

Song: "I Believe"

Me: Man, this guy is really weird. I'm happy he's not wearing a leisure suit, at least. I'm not really feeling this performance, regardless of how badly he's trying to be a soul singer. Um, you're not a groovy pimp and I'm not loving this performance. It's borderline forgettable to me, despite the judges' (overly enthusiastic) praise.

Randy: "Chikezie is back, America."

Paula: "It was brilliant, and it was fun."

Simon: "You looked better, you sounded better."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Chi was hott tonite! great performance great song choice and gret job making it his own

Anonymous said...

you suck balls if you think his performance sucked. which means that his performance = balls.

Anonymous said...

that doesn't even make swense

Anonymous said...

that performance was eze like a sunday morning. hott stuff