Wednesday, February 13, 2008

four down, 20 to go

8:13 Time for David Cook, the Daughtry wannabe. I don't like him very much, especially with the pink tie and grey vest he's wearing right now. Anyway, he's in, with relatively little fanfare from the judges. He says, "Now I don't have to get a job." Um, don't speak too quickly, dude.

8:15 Time for Amanda Overmyer, the biker nurse who producers have pegged this season's token rocker grrrl. She gets a yes, and meets it with a surprisingly cool reception.

8:15 Three no's for contestant's we've never really seen before.

8:16 David Archuleta's up. Star Search winner who suffered a paralyzed vocal chord. This seems like a pretty obvious yes. Simon plays it cool, but I'm sticking to my guns. And I'm right. He's in!

Semifinal count: 4
Contestants: Carly Smithson, David Cook, Amanda Overmyer, David Archuleta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so that leads me to ask: do these contestants get paid to be in the top 24? tell us the dill sonia

Anonymous said...

yeah what is up with david cook's stupid vest? i thinkhe's out soon

Anonymous said...

STAR SEARCH WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER! I love paralyzed vocal chord guy. (PVCG)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha