Thursday, February 28, 2008

no longer devoted to alaina

Another girl elimination. I say Alaina goes.

Carly's safe. Ramiele's safe. Syesha's safe.

Down to Kady and Alaina. My "out" vote goes to Alaina.

I'm right!

Alaina's out!

Wow, some serious crying. She says she can't even sing right now. Massive tears. This is what AI fans live for.

Did you guys see her mom? She looks seriously pissed.

Danny, on the other hand, is really broken up. I love Alba so much.

Given Alaina's serious emotional distress here, Ryan gives her the option of not singing. She decides to sing. And actually does quite a good job. I'll miss her.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I think everyone, including Alaina and Kady, thought that Kady was getting cut. How funny. She held it together better than I would have at 17.. I would have run off stage shrieiking "They all hate me!"

Anonymous said...

I liked the gap in her teeth. Did anyone else notice that? I love her hair. But luckily we have 3 other girls with hair just like it.

Anonymous said...

Kady is a good opera singer but sh'e snot right for this show

Anonymous said...

It would have been better if ryan started laughing while Alaina was crying. He handled that pretty well