Tuesday, February 26, 2008

michael's way...or the highway

And we're off. It's 70's night.

First up, Michael Johns, who tells us he loves to play tennis. I guess it must also be fun fact night. This should be interesting.

Song: "Go Your Own Way"

Me: It's a good performance, naturally, with no major problems vocally. Nothing about it totally grabs me, other than Michael's Australian hotness. And maybe that's enough. Back to singing, though. I'm not bored, but I'm not ecstatic, either. He'll be safe, but let's hope he has some more surprises planned for later this season.

Randy: "Nice tone, nice song...I was waiting for you to just let go, but it just didn't happen."

Paula: "You're consistent."

Simon: "It was what I call coasting along...It was a very weak choice of song."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely thought that performance was SubPar. And I'm a Michael fan. He sounded very amaterish

Anonymous said...

gr8 song but he buchered it

Anonymous said...

watev he was awsum and adorible