Thursday, February 28, 2008

without jason -- he's gone

Time for male elimination. With obligatory recap.

OK, here we go.

Michael's safe. Chikezie's safe. Jason Castro's safe.

Down to Yeager bomb and Danny Noriega.

I say Yeager goes.

I'm right!

Aww...poor Jason. Is anybody surprised, though? He says the experience taught him about song choice. Simon tells him he needs "a heck of a lot of experience." Sendoff song. Wow. He's letting loose. I don't need to see this. Nobody really seems to be incredibly broken down about his departure.

Um, especially with those dance moves at the end of the song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny that he did that nasty white streak in his hair to make himself stand out and he still didn't, as simon said.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! What is wrong with you AMERICA?? Amanda sucks so bad. She's got no vocal skills.. She has problems with NOTES. She blows chunks all over the microphone. I hate her so badly.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Jason's gone. He was a yawnfest but I really liked Alexandrea. Whoa is that Jason crying??