Tuesday, February 26, 2008

did luke kill it?

Next up: Luke Menard. We learn that he's in an a cappella group that performs at a bunch of colleges in Indiana. Um, cool?

Song: "Killer Queen"

Me: Wow. Luke is trying to rock out. He must have learned that in his band. Or not. It's a better performance than last week. Not only does it show more range, but it has a ton more energy. But I guess that's not saying a lot. Somehow, this guy always reminds me of "Dawson's Creek." And not in an 11th grade fantasies of Pacey kind of way. He needs some personality.

Randy: "I like you better actually this week than last week."

Paula: "I thought it was really great for you vocally."

Simon: "I think it was a mistake...The singer of that song had charisma and personality. You didn't."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was boring. He won't be going far

Appearancewise, though he's a less-attractive copy of Orlando bloom.