Wednesday, February 27, 2008

syesha keeps up with the joneses

Time for Syesha Mercado, who tells us she's done a bunch of commercials in Miami. She can also do a really good imitation of a baby crying. Wow. That was really scary. Not necessarily something to do on TV.

Song: "Me and Mr. Jones"

Me: A slow song. It's something a little different for Syesha, and I'm glad it's not entirely a conventional ballad. Does anybody else notice that she has really bad skin? Overall, I like parts of the song, but it seems like a pretty weak choice. She redeems herself with a good belting high note at the end, but the rest is is pretty forgettable. Even more of a disappointment after her attempts to rock out last week. I could do without her.

Randy: "I don't think this was a great song choice for you."

Paula: "I like the interpretation of what you did and the choices you made."

Simon: "I thought it was a bit indulgent...I was put off as soon as you started it."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that baby crying was really unattractive. fricky

Anonymous said...

Scarf: good. Singing: bad

Anonymous said...

that was boring. i don't even remember anything about it 5 minutes later

Anonymous said...

I had nightmares last night about her doing that baby crying. That really messed me up.