Wednesday, February 13, 2008

two more to go!

8:43 Garrett Haley, Kady Malloy, Amy Davis, Alaina Whitaker, Jason Yeager and Chikeze Eze all get a yes.

8:44 Asia'h Epperson is up. She's the girl whose dad died the day before her audition. I give her a big yes. She's in!

8:45 David Hernandez is up. He's that really good guy that they showed for the first time ever last night. And it's a yes! But Simon admits he didn't give him a yes, in fact with some pretty harsh criticism.

8:46 Josiah is up. You can also call him a crybaby. I hate him so much, mainly because he probably doesn't really even live in his car. Confidently, he says he thinks they'll put him through. I hope not! Again, I really hate this guy. OK, get to the point. And it's a no! I've never been happier in my entire life. He totally could have been the next Sanjaya, though. Ryan notes that he "sacrificed so much to be here." Um, he allegedly lives in his car. What did he sacrifice? Gas? Radio reception?

Semifinal count: 22
Contestants: David Hernandez, Garrett Haley, Kady Malloy, Amy Davis, Alaina Whitaker, Jason Yeager, Chikeze Eze, Asia'h Epperson, Michael Johns, Syesha Mercado, Robbie Carrico, Carly Smithson, David Cook, Amanda Overmyer, David Archuleta, Ramiele Malubay, Jason Castro, Alexandrea Lushington, Luke Menard, Brooke White, Kristy Lee Cook, Danny Noriega

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa that guy would have been interesting on the show though... always crying and being a jerk

Anonymous said...

I bet everyone would have made as much fun of him as Sanjaya, but he definitely would have taken himself more seriously... no pony hawk, I imagine

lisa mc said...

they showed my cowboy! He made some comment about not missing turkey season. Why do I always like morons? anyway, I wish the vocal cord guy were about 8 years older so we could marry and have beautiful children.

I really really wanted the Josiah kid to get through. I thought he would've been entertaining. Plus, three Davids? I mean, they need more Bible names, right?

also, that spoiler 24 turned out to be very correct. Kinda ruined it for me.

Anonymous said...

very astute perception about josiah's alleged sacrifices. ... But I completely thought they were going to give him the yes. He's just too quirky for them to pass up. I can't believe the producers didn't ORDER the judges to keep him for the entertainment value

Amanda said...

Aww, I liked Josiah. Such a cute little baby. He did need a hair cut, though. And some voice lessons. And some speech lessons, for that matter. His fake accent would have driven me crazy. OK, after rethinking this, I hate Josiah, too.