Tuesday, February 26, 2008

is jason your everything?

Now we have dreadlocked Jason Castro, his fun fact is that he really hates doing interviews. Wow. Way to endorse yourself as a future figure in the public spotlight. He says he doesn't like the "not music stuff" that comes with AI. Hmm, like, talking?

Song: "I Just Want to be Your Everything"

Me: Yes! Guitar again! I'm so happy. I like this guy, although I have to admit that I'd like it better if he didn't have backup music in addition to the guitar. As much as I like Jason, I have to admit that the majority of his appeal right now is that of a novelty contestant. I just had a strange -- and painful -- realization that if he ever got on the radio, he'd be singing "Hey There Delilah, part 2." Are you with me?

Randy: "The vocals just weren't that great."

Paula: "I think you made a clever choice with the song...I would like to next week see you without the guitar."

Simon: "I thought the song was horrible."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason was really good tonight! He was natural and better than last week. He might be winning me over

Anonymous said...

if hed cut of that napy hair he woldnt be haf so creepy lookin

Anonymous said...

I think the judges were particularly harsh on this guy this week. Vendetta?