Thursday, February 21, 2008

amanda or joanne?

We're back. Turning the attention to the judges. Please no Paula performance yet. I haven't fully digested my chips and salsa.

Relief. Paula isn't actually singing live. It's just the premiere of her music video.

Which is...um, the only thing worse than an encore performance from Garrett. Randy, of course, is featured in it. I don't quite know how to summarize it except by noting that somewhere, MC Skat Kat is laughing right now. And I will have this song in my head for the next six hours.

Pity applause from the judges and audience.

Twenty more minutes. This eliminations will have to pass quickly.

Joanne and Amanda are called to the stage. One of them is in jeopardy, Seacrest says.

I say Joanne goes.

Cut to the break, naturally.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

i say amanda

Anonymous said...

paula's song was terrible. no tune. weird voice

Anonymous said...

I think Paula should keep what her mama gave her to herself! SCARY!!

Anonymous said...

Her voice was totally synthesized. Like Madonna (and Paula herself) in the 80s. 20 years later......

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Simon would say if he got a chance to critique THAT performance?