Tuesday, February 19, 2008

michael ignites us

Last singer of the night: Michael Johns. I predict he ends the song on a really strong note. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. Oh, and I just learned he's married.

Song: "Light My Fire"

Me: I swear he sang this during Hollywood Week. He probably has, like, four songs. Still, he's really good. One of my favorites. He rocks out, hard-core, and it makes sense that the producers put him last. They're plugging him super seriously. I'm impressed, though. He, like David, is virtually guaranteed to hang around.

Randy: "What a way to end a great night."

Paula: "You are a great part of this show."

Simon: "I would say, Michael, you are the most consistent contestant we've had."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who did this guy have to sleep with to get such a prime spot for the night? (Paula? Simon? Ryan?)

Anonymous said...

HE"S MARRIED!! Well he definitely wasn't married in the sex dream I had about him last night

Anonymous said...

can this boy do any wrong???

Amanda said...

He's definitely got good stage presence.. you can tell he's done this before. And who doesn't love a good Australian accent? But I wonder how he'll do on doowop night or anything where he can't rock out.