Tuesday, February 19, 2008

still in love with garrett?

OK, weird-haired Garrett Haley is up. How many times does Seacrest have to remind us that he looks like Leif Garrett? I get it.

Song: "Breaking Up is Hard to Do"

Me: It seems like this song has been done a MILLION times on AI. I think his take on it, unfortunately, is just way to slow and -- you guessed it -- forgettable. He's nasally, too. Really nasally. His high notes are impressive, but otherwise I'm ready to fall asleep. Again. Now I know why this guy got no air time during auditions.

Randy: "You didn't do anything with it."

Paula: "If you stay at that slow tempo, it brings the performance down."

Simon: "It was boring."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least his hair isn't boring. I'm already ready for the top 12!!!

Anonymous said...

whoa this boys face was fricky lookin