Wednesday, February 27, 2008

here come the girls!

Recovered yet from last night's action? Me neither.

A day later, not many of my opinions have changed. I have to admit, though, that I'm getting a little tired of David Archuleta's saccharine goodness. The judges better be careful with their excessive praise. AI viewers don't want 100 percent perfection, and if David doesn't get an edge soon, he could be the next Melinda Doolittle.

Another thing...maybe I was too harsh in my criticism of Chikezie. I just don't like him. I don't know why, either.

Anyway, that's over and done with -- for now -- and we should turn our attention to the ladies. They'll sing '70s songs too. As usual, tonight's show starts at 8 p.m. on Fox. I'll be blogging live again, of course.

A spoiler list is circulating online of the songs they'll be singing. I can't refute or verify its accuracy, but if you're interested in the ladies' rumored song choices, click here.

Don't say I didn't warn you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could just skip the girls because the guys are better this year and I just want to know who gets a kick in the butt

Anonymous said...

nah chikezie dont have anythin special bout him your right