Wednesday, February 20, 2008

brooke is so happy

Time for Brooke White, the hot nanny who's never seen an R-rated movie. She tells us she'll never convert to the dark song.

Song: "So Happy Together"

Me: Whoa. Another repeat song from last night. Reminder: David Cook sang it Tuesday. Not a good strategy, guys. Not a good strategy. Anyway...a description of the performance. Imagine Jewel singing "So Happy Together." That's what this sounds like. It's all bluegrassed out, and it could hands-down use a little more excitement. Maybe something you'd learn from an R-rated movie. Still, I'd rather watch Brooke sing this than David Cook, so I guess in the end I am happy after all.

Randy: "The front part wasn't that good, but the back part, you started getting your slaying on."

Paula: "You have your own thing."

Simon: "There are times tonight I feel like I'm in some commercial for washing-up liquid in the 1960s."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i loved this girl before but she did not excite me a whole lot tonight. disappointed