Thursday, February 21, 2008

sendoff songs soon

It's almost elimination time!

Tonight's show starts at 8 p.m. on Fox and I'll be blogging live as usual. Keep the comments coming!

As a matter of principle, I'll stick to my guns and say Luke Menard and Jason Yeager, as well as Amy Davis and Kristy Lee Cook, will go home tonight.

I've been reading some other blogs, and Amy Davis seems to be an almost universal "favorite" for elimination. Picks for spot No. 2 are divided between Kristy Lee Cook and Joanne Borgella.

Things are a little more murky when it comes to the guys. Both my picks seem to have fan bases. Other singers primed for elimination include Chikezie, Garrett and David Cook.

Can't wait to track everything, including the inevitable 50-minute filler time, soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! you were wrong! Garrett is goners

Anonymous said...

i thought david cook was pretty bad