Tuesday, February 26, 2008

david cook's all right

OK, here's David Cook, who tells us he likes to do stuff like crossword puzzles and word searches. I'm guessing that's about as intellectual as he gets.

Song: "All Right Now"

Me: Not one of my favorite contestants. That said, I'm impressed with his decision to play a guitar, and he doesn't seem like as much of a poser this week. Emphasis on the "as much." Vocally, he's a little more of a rocker. While I still consider him a cheap Daughtry knockoff, I think this performance might keep him around another week.

Randy: "To me, you're our real rocker."

Paula: "You are the real deal."

Simon: "You don't have a lot of charisma."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm maybe he's a nerd because he wears a scarf with a frickin tshirt

Anonymous said...

I think it's hot that he likes words. It would be even sexier if he knits his scarves too

Anonymous said...

this guy is not a poser you need to open yor mind gurl he is a sexy rocker beest who wants to rock my body