Tuesday, February 26, 2008

robbie gets in our blood

Time for Robbie Carrico, who tells us we'd be surprised to know he drag races cars. I'm not.

Song: "Hot Blooded"

Me: Wow. This guy tries so hard to be Bo Bice. Pretty soon he'll be turning me down for interviews, too. It's a good performance, but it seems a little off vocally at points. I think I finally agree with Simon's claims that he's not entirely a full-fledged rocker. Like my viewing partners just said...he always appears way too awkward on stage to be a rock star.

Randy: "I don't know if the rock thing is really, really your thing."

Paula: "I think in some ways, though, you played it a little safe this week."

Simon: "Actually, I thought the vocal was OK this week."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker??

Anonymous said...

he really wants to shake off that former boybander label doesn't he?