Wednesday, February 13, 2008

here they are

With the obligatory corny dance sequences, we get a recap of the top 24. Here they are:

Joanne Borgella

Colton Berry

David Hernandez

Garrett Haley

Kady Malloy

Amy Davis

Alaina Whitaker

Jason Yeager

Chikeze Eze

Asia'h Epperson

Michael Johns

Syesha Mercado

Robbie Carrico

Carly Smithson

David Cook

Amanda Overmyer

David Archuleta

Ramiele Malubay

Jason Castro

Alexandrea Lushington

Luke Menard

Brooke White

Kristy Lee Cook

Danny Noriega

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow did we really need those dance moves? that was disturbing

Anonymous said...

Hahaha maybe they should have had some of the girls just stand there and wave at the camera. Namely that first girl who was shaking her white girl booty.

Anonymous said...

i might be the only one, but I find it very hard to keep up with the top 24.. .who are they? are they good? do I like them? I don't know! Too many to say. I'm out till top 12. when is that? help me!