Wednesday, February 27, 2008

kady works her magic. or not.

(Note: This post appears late due to a technological error. Kady was the 9th singer of the night.)

Kady Malloy takes the stage. She tells us that in addition to vocal imitations, she can also do opera. In the bathroom. Wow, this girl does everything. And a mean imitation of Simon, too.

Song: “Magic Man”

Me: Wow, the beginning of this song is rough. It seems even worse when compared to the other Heart song of the evening. Things aren’t looking good for Kady right now. While other singers have been forgettable, Kady is both forgettable and very off vocally, I think. Just boils down to the fact that if she wants to win this competition, she needs to do everything with a Britney Spears imitation. Clearly the only guaranteed route toward success.

Randy: “You just never found the notes for me.”

Paula: “When you powered, you sung it great.”

Simon: “I’m struggling as much as you’re struggling here…I just don’t think it went anywhere.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still love her. Why can't she sing on stage like she does in the clips?

Amanda said...

She is kind of funny looking to me. I can never remember her from week to week except that she once did a britney spears impression. I think she's in the bottom two for tomoorrow

Anonymous said...

I loved her onstage and in her behind the scenes clips