Tuesday, February 26, 2008

danny's a superstar?

Yes! Danny Noriega, also known as Jessica Alba. He informs us he was once in a punk band. Um, did they just show a pic of him hugging a girl?

Song: "Superstar"

Me: This is different from last week. I'm not as excited. Danny with a slow jam. And I love the cardigan. I'm not totally feeling the performance, though. I want him in tight pants. Maybe even the dress Jessica wore at Sunday's Oscars. I have nothing else to say. I'm disappointed.

Randy: "Just let it go. You can sing."

Paula: "You've got amazing vocal skill, you really do...You can't overthink it."

Simon: "I think you were trying too hard."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that little dude is way prettier than me. look at that silky smooth face. do you think he has a penis?

Anonymous said...

He's got personality than is good for him and i think that he was selected purely for that

Anonymous said...

thats not nice hes so good

Anonymous said...

what a fag hole.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous......yes, he definitely has a penis. I've seen it and it's NOT small!