Wednesday, February 20, 2008

asia'h has the judges' hearts

Now we get Asia'h Epperson, whose dad died shortly before the auditions. Is anyone else a little creeped out by the fact that the producers keep reminding us of that?

Song: "Piece of My Heart"

Me: First of all, how many times are we going to have to hear this song in Season 7? Seriously, is it like part of the AI hazing process or something? We might as well have a "Piece of My Heart" week so everybody can get it out of their system. Back to the performance, though. It's good, with a little more energy than what we got from, say, Kristy Lee. But she doesn't show too much range and while she most likely won't be eliminated, I wouldn't say it's worthy of a standout title.

Randy: "I loved that, man."

Paula: "You had fun up there."

Simon: "It was my favorite of the night."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her performance was decent... not my favorite.

Anonymous said...

no way that was horrible. gross. vote her off now!