Tuesday, February 26, 2008

david's runnin' on empty

Jason Yeager, aka Yeager Bomb, is up. His fun fact is that he plays a lot of instruments. Wow, he's rocking some serious man boob, saccording to my viewing partner Dawn. He also uses the word "instrumentation."

Song: "Long Train Runnin'"

Me: I totally want this guy to be gone. He reminds me of those guys from "A Night at the Roxbury." Fortunately, my prophecy might be fulfilled this week. The vocals sound flat, and he still seems just way too cabaret for the AI stage. And the fact that we got no footage of his kid -- and no mention of his dead grandma -- will only hurt him more.

Randy: "I don't think you did yourself any justice with that song particularly."

Paula: "It was fun to see this side of you...Be careful in your song choice."

Simon: "Last week was boring, this week was just awkward and ordinary."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was thinking the same thing about the boobs, but also the butt too. And his hair is just silly. But as far as vocals, he is only so so. And he looked like he was about to cry when the judges tell him he sucks