Tuesday, February 19, 2008

dreamin' of jason

Hopefully Jason Castro will revive this so far boring show. Again...he has some major dreadlocks. That's really his only defining characteristic. Oh, and he was on the MTV reality show "Cheyenne."

Song: "Daydream"

Me: Well, he adds a slight touch of life to the show by playing a guitar. Vocally, he's better than I expected, and the musical instrument enhances his performance. I actually really like him. Finally, something different. What a surprise. He has a really good stage presence and while I'm not 100 percent converted, I'm a total fan. Thank you for waking me up, dude.

Randy: "It was all right."

Paula: "For me, you did blow me away."

Simon: "I thought that was in the top two performances of the night."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does this guy run a brush through his hair??? ouchies

Amanda said...

Paula was right. His minimal "effort" added to his charm. I liked him; He may not have the best quality, strongest voice, but he's definitely got style. And a creepy smile.