Tuesday, February 19, 2008

everybody's sleeping, luke

Luke Menard is up. Wow. Does anyone else think he sounded pretty bad during his audition? And I had no idea he was cut during Season 6. And I also had no idea he's married. I am learning so much right now.

Song: "Everybody's Talking"

Me: This is a little weak. It reminds me of "Dawson's Creek," somehow. I'm about ready to fall asleep. Vocals are mediocre, bland even, and the entire performance just kind of turns into a giant blur at some point. No prior air time + boring performance = outta here.

Randy: "It was very pitchy for me all the way through."

Paula: "I hope that you'll be picking better songs."

Simon: "It was forgettable...You fell into the absolute worst trap you could fall into."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he's married. I don't know that any married people have ever won AI. He's so screwed.

Anonymous said...

Is it me, though or does this guy look like Orlando Bloom? Who is hot.

Anonymous said...

omg he totaly does! especialy in the picture at the top of the blog