Thursday, February 21, 2008

unsuspicously, colton's gone

Boy elimination time.

Whoa. It's between Chikezie and Colton.

Surprise. I say Colton goes. He is such a wannabe Clay Aiken.

I'm right! Colton's outta here. Simon tells him he won't make a successful career out of singing.

I agree, although he'll probably do just as well as this season's winner. That's not a compliment.

Video montage of the three ousted singers. Maybe Colton won't do a sendoff song.

Um, did Garrett just kiss his mom on the lips? Did anybody else see that?

Colton sings after all, but will likely be cut off by the credits. No, I'm wrong. He does the whole thing. Almost.

5 comments:

lisa mc said...

NOT MY ALBINO!

oh well, I'm over it.

Anonymous said...

I was just saying, "But he was so good!" and then he started singing again

Anonymous said...

I noticed that garret kissed his mom. Oedipus complex

Anonymous said...

HOTT

Anonymous said...

If he's so sure that Colton would have no chance in the industry why did he let him on the show?