Tuesday, April 1, 2008

jason travels through

Next up: Jason Castro, who's received a bunch of postcards from the same girl. Um, Lisa?

Song: "Travelin' Through"

Me: Jason needed to redeem himself in my rankings this week, and this performance helps. It's nice, not "Hallelujah" caliber, but a good departure from the slow kinda weepy stuff he's been leaning on. Pretty good as a whole. Though nondescript at times, it's at least enough to put me back on the Jason bandwagon.

Randy: "It was pretty good."

Paula: "This was one of your strongest performances."

Simon: "I didn't like that at all."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked that a lot. i think that kick in the pants worked

Anonymous said...

I think he sounded way laid back and the song DID fit him. simon doesn't know what the heck he just heard.

Anonymous said...

JASON CASTRO IS A F-ING HOT SEX GOD AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT SO MANY OTHER GIRLS ARE COMPETING FOR HIM!!!

Amanda said...

I like that he and Brooke both tried to go out of their slow, folky rut and do a little more up-tempo song, yet they still branded it with their style.

Great performance and Simon was way off tonight.

Amanda said...

I'd also like to say that Jason's voice was sounding better this week than in weeks past. It seems he took Simon's criticism to heart.

And I like that Dolly said he was "funky looking"